tabber

Home » » It’s me like and dislikes

It’s me like and dislikes

Written By Unknown on Thursday, July 12, 2012 | 1:19 AM


Journalist: I like to be a journalist because he or she travels a lot and plays an important of a country. I dislike being a politician because he or she has to speak a lot of lies. People have hardly any belief on politicians. I like to do my job
honestly. I dislike the corruption that has upset the economic condition of the country. I like to report every small particle that occurs in the country if that comes to my notice. I dislike those journalists who work with political bias. I like those who are devoted and who sacrifice for the sake of country, not for individual benefits.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Search Copy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger