tabber

Home » » It's me Reena Singh

It's me Reena Singh

Written By Mero Mind on Sunday, July 15, 2012 | 10:13 PM

I am Reema Singh, but they call me by short name Reena. I was bron at Dillibazar, Kathmandu in 1982. i was admitted to the padma kanya school at the age of 4. My parents love me, and often they take me away for visit of different places. My brother parents love me, and often they take me away for visit of different places. my brother has been helping me in my study since my childhood. my friends sometimes tease me for my height. I am six feet tall. I have blue eyes. long black hair is hanginf up to the waist. Right new I am sutudying XI first year at premier  College, Kathmandu. My major subjects are English and Maths. However, my intention is to continue to study English. I like English literature. My score of marks is also always higher in English. Life is Very valuable and the value is noticeable when one has good aim and tums the aim true to life. When I was young, I had determined thar I would be a techer. I found some people were hating this job.
I liked it because i saw my teachers were sincere to work. I work in the school in the morning. in the afternoon I go to college. in school, I study my text books in leisure time. I do so in the college, too. I do not waste my time. I amworking hard. I Have realised thar it isn's impossible if one determenes and works hard. I have worshipped my profession with a true sense and gresl love. If on likes and loves his job, he will enjoy the life. I have been enjoying this life of a teacher of a school, and hope I will do so being a professor, too.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Search Copy - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger